HPH SOLO OK (30ml/1oz)
SOLO OK reduces feelings of abandonment by helping pets to accept separation and adopt a state of better mental strength.
- helps to ease separation anxiety when being removed from their owner, mother or herd members.
- addresses issues of abandonment, rejection, and worthlessness. Great to use when you go out of town or when a horse is weaned from his herd.
- allows pets to stand on their own without fear or anxiety.
SOLO OK is good for: Howling - Whining - Insecurity - Clinginess - Neediness - Worry
- Shake bottle well before using
- For best results, administer directly by mouth, in drinking water or by rubbing on paws, ears and soft skin.
- Use in your animal's daily care program (1 to 3 times daily), or use as a training adjunct (30 min to 1 hour prior).
- Orally: Rinse dropper thoroughly if it contacts the mouth
Cats and small animals (under 10lbs) : 4 drops per use.
Dogs and medium animals (10 to 50lbs): 5 to 10 drops per use.
Horses and large animals (over 50lbs): 11 to 15 drops per use.
- Water: Add directly to animal's water, double the recommended amount for oral usage, change water daily.
- Spray: Add 15 drops to 8oz. distilled, purified or spring water. Spray directly into air in the direction of your pet’s mouth, nose and ears as well as their paws, hooves or feet.
- Topical: Apply recommended number of drops topically to your pet’s paws(top not the bottom), ears (back) or any soft skinned areas for absorption
A special blend of flower essences infused in spring water and pure vinegar